We are looking for Lead Trainers to lead this transformative experience.
Our Cyber Security (CS) program is a life-changing educational experience where students graduate with the skills and mind set to take on new careers in a wide variety of Cyber Security roles. Our students are passionate about cyber security, often career changers who are working full time in a similar or unrelated field.
Why be a trainer for the Cyber Security course?
If you are looking to make a life-changing impact by doing what you know and love, this is the position for you. Through this unparalleled opportunity, you will:
- Hone your own leadership and management skills by becoming part of the team.
- Deepen your own skills by guiding students through a rigorous journey where they begin as driven beginners and leave as empowered cyber and data security professionals.
- Contribute your own expertise to a deep and broad curriculum.
- Facilitate a supportive and energetic community that lasts well beyond the course.
- As a member of the trainer team, you will not only impact the careers of your own students who are mostly changing careers, but you’ll also have a unique opportunity to shape the potential of students and the industry.
Skills and Qualifications
- You have previous cyber security or engineering teaching experience, through a course, workshop, team training, etc.
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of cyber security professionals.
- You are proficiency in Cyber Tools - digital literacy (Python) and popular tools for use in cybersecurity, networking and protocol, system structures.
- You have experience with data security, education, training and awareness - social engineering, phishing, hacking etc, strategies to prevent employees from becoming victims of hacking, knowledge of raining and awareness programs for your organization.
- You can demonstrate experience with penetration testing - kali Linux popular array of tools, website pen testing, external/internal (Black box/White box) system exploitation, vulnerability testing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with your instructional team to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
- Collaborate alongside staff in order to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
- Guide students through the development of real world projects that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning complex subjects.
- Contribute to the material and direction of an expanding curriculum, ensuring the course remains cutting-edge and effective for students.
- Linux: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cybersecurity: 1 year (Preferred)
- Information security: 1 year (Preferred)
WE DON'T JUST TRAIN PEOPLE. WE BUILD CAREERS! JOIN US!